What’s the 2023 Honda HR-V Towing Capacity?
2022 Model Displayed
If you’re shopping for a Honda SUV, you might be wondering, “How much can the Honda HR-V tow?” Honda doesn’t recommend towing with this subcompact SUV, so the Honda HR-V towing capacity isn’t available. The new Honda HR-V is more of an urban-style SUV with impressive gas mileage and plenty of interior space. Below, you can learn more about the utility of the Honda HR-V and why it’s still a smart pick.
Honda HR-V Outdoor Accessories
While you can’t tow with the Honda HR-V, you can definitely affix carriers to it and transport sporting equipment to your destination. Here are a few of the OEM outdoor accessories that are compatible with the Honda HR-V:
- Bike Attachment: With the lockable, frame-mount bike attachment, you can attach your bike as is — no disassembly required. And, with the accessory roof rack, you can transport two bikes.
- Snowboard Attachment: This accessory can transport six pairs of skis and four snowboards, allowing you to keep the interior clean and dry.
- Surfboard Attachment: Transport up to two boards with this attachment, which features weather-resistant padding and a design that can accommodate boards up to 34 inches wide.
Honda HR-V Interior Dimensions & Cargo Space
Thanks to a 60/40-split second row and maximum cargo capacity of 55.1 cubic feet, the Honda HR-V is as spacious as they come. You’ll have enough space for sporting equipment, camping gear, luggage, grocery bags, and whatever else you need to transport. And, even with the rear seats in use, you’ll still have 24.4 cubic feet of space at your disposal. Here’s a quick look at the Honda HR-V interior dimensions:
Honda HR-V Interior Measurements:
- Cargo Volume (Seats Up/Down): 24.4 cubic feet/55.1 cubic feet
- Passenger Volume: 98.7 cubic feet
- Headroom (Front/Rear): 39.4 inches/38 inches
- Legroom (Front/Rear): 41.9 inches/37.7 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 56.6 inches/55.2 inches
- Hiproom (Front/Rear): 54 inches/47.4 inches
Test Drive a New Honda HR-V at Honda World Westminster!
To recap: What’s the Honda HR-V towing capacity? Honda doesn’t recommend towing with this model, but it’s still a great choice for Irvine drivers who want a compact SUV for their outdoor adventures. If you’re searching for a Honda SUV that can tow, we recommend the Honda Pilot. If you’d like to test drive a new Honda SUV, contact us online or call us at 714-786-6742 to book an appointment.
More from Honda World Westminster
2022 Model Displayed If you’re shopping for a Honda SUV, you might be wondering, “How much can the Honda HR-V tow?” Honda doesn’t recommend towing with this subcompact SUV, so the Honda HR-V towing capacity isn’t available. The new Honda HR-V is more of an urban-style SUV with impressive gas mileage and plenty of interior…
The 2023 Honda Odyssey is so much more than a minivan; it’s also a surprisingly capable tower. Whether you need to haul a small boat or a jet ski, the new Honda Odyssey minivan can handle it. With the proper equipment, the 2023 Honda Odyssey towing capacity reaches 3,500 pounds. Below, you can learn more…
On the road, efficiency can make all of the difference between a smooth, enjoyable ride, and a ride that’s filled with hassling, expensive stops at gas stations. The 2022 Honda CR-V gas mileage addresses the concerns a lot of Huntington Beach drivers have about SUVs; it offers top engineering and performance capabilities for efficient fuel use….