Discover the 2022 Honda Pilot Interior
If you’re looking for a spacious SUV with the latest safety, technology, and convenience features, it’s worth taking a look at the new 2022 Honda Pilot interior. We think that Huntington Beach buyers will be quite impressed with the Honda Pilot passenger capacity and cargo space as well. Learn more about the Honda Pilot interior with the experts at Honda World Westminster. For more information, feel free to contact us anytime!
Honda Pilot Interior: Safety Features
Similar to many other modern vehicles, the Honda Pilot interior has the latest safety features to keep you safe on the Irvine roads. You’ll get the chance to experience Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration, allowing you to make hands-free calls, while keeping your hands on the steering wheel. You’ll also get the Honda Sensing® suite of safety features. Let’s check out some of the safety features you can expect in the Honda Pilot interior:
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- 8-Inch Display Audio with High-Resolution Touch-Screen and Customizable Feature Settings
- Bluetooth®* HandsFreeLink® and Streaming Audio
- 215-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Forward Collision Warning
- Lane Departure Warning
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
Honda Pilot Passenger Dimensions & Cargo Space
The 2022 Honda Pilot design provides plenty of versatility, especially when it comes to cargo space and dimensions. You even have enough seating for seven or eight passengers, providing plenty of room for your drives around Westminster. Regardless of which trim you choose, you’ll receive a second or third row 60/40 split. Let’s take a closer look at the Honda Pilot dimensions below:
Honda Pilot Interior Cargo Space
- Cargo Space (behind 1st row): 83.9 cubic feet (seats upright) / 109 cubic feet (seats folded down)
- Cargo Space (behind 2nd-row): 46.8 cubic feet (seats upright) / 55.9 cubic feet (seats folded down)
- Cargo Space (behind 3rd row): 16.5 cubic feet (seats upright) / 18.5 cubic feet (seats folded down)
Honda Pilot Interior Passenger Dimensions
- Headroom (front/middle/rear): 40.1 inches / 40.2 inches / 38.9 inches
- Legroom (front/middle/rear): 40.9 inches / 38.4 inches / 31.9 inches
- Total Passenger Volume: 152.9 cubic feet
- Shoulder Room (front/middle/rear): 62 inches / 62 inches / 57.6 inches
- Hiproom (front/middle/rear): 59.1 inches / 57.3 inches / 44.6 inches
See the Honda Pilot Interior for Yourself at Honda World Westminster!
Now that you know more about the Honda Pilot design, come see this impressive vehicle for yourself at Honda World Westminster! Check out our new vehicle inventory and apply for financing online to start the buying process. Be sure to take advantage of our new vehicle specials to save near Costa Mesa! In the meantime, learn more about this model, the Honda Odyssey interior, and more.
More from Honda World Westminster
2022 Model Displayed If you’re shopping for a Honda SUV, you might be wondering, “How much can the Honda HR-V tow?” Honda doesn’t recommend towing with this subcompact SUV, so the Honda HR-V towing capacity isn’t available. The new Honda HR-V is more of an urban-style SUV with impressive gas mileage and plenty of interior…
The 2023 Honda Odyssey is so much more than a minivan; it’s also a surprisingly capable tower. Whether you need to haul a small boat or a jet ski, the new Honda Odyssey minivan can handle it. With the proper equipment, the 2023 Honda Odyssey towing capacity reaches 3,500 pounds. Below, you can learn more…
On the road, efficiency can make all of the difference between a smooth, enjoyable ride, and a ride that’s filled with hassling, expensive stops at gas stations. The 2022 Honda CR-V gas mileage addresses the concerns a lot of Huntington Beach drivers have about SUVs; it offers top engineering and performance capabilities for efficient fuel use….