Honda World Westminster - Orange County Bad Credit Fresh Start Auto Loan Program
Orange County Bad Credit Auto Loan Fresh Start Program - Apply Today
Are you interested in buying a new or used car or truck, but aren’t sure that your local dealer will be able to help because of your bad credit history? In these tough economic times, having credit problems is not out of the norm, so whether you have bad credit or no credit at all, we can help. You can rest assured that our team of financial professionals have years of experience dealing with all types of credit issues.
At our Orange County Honda dealer, our Frest Start finance team work with many lenders to ensure that you get a car loan you can afford and are happy with. Even if you have been turned down before, auto financing programs and lenders change their requirements often, often on a weekly basis, so be sure to apply today to see how you can qualify. At Honda World Westminster, we work hard to get you APPROVED at the best rates and terms available, regardless of your credit history. Apply Here.
We offer some of the best bad credit car loans available and we are one of few dealerships in the Orange County and Los Angeles areas that can help you get approved for an auto loan even if you have bad credit, limited credit or no credit at all. We are not here to judge you about your current circumstances because we know good people run into credit problems every day. A number of things can happen that hurt your credit rating such as divorce, bankruptcy, foreclosure, loss of job, death in the family, medical needs, or repossession.
At Honda World Westminster we are experts in Bad Credit Auto Loan Financing, and we will do our best to help you obtain the best auto loan that will allow you rebuild your credit and drive away in the new or used car that you have been dreaming about. Take the first step in owning the new or used car of your dreams and apply today.
Important Tips From Honda World Westminster's Bad Credit Auto Loan Specialists:
These 6 Tips will help you get the loan approval you need:
1) You will need to provide your lender with proof of income for the prior 30 days (Recent paycheck stubs, bank statements, etc)
2) Proof of Residence. Your lender will require you to prove you reside at the address you have listed on the application. This is done by providing them with your most recent utility bill (Electric, Water, Garbage, etc). If the account is not in your name, you will still need to provide a copy of the most recent utility bill for the residence.
3) Most recent phone bill. Your lender will require a copy of your most recent phone bill (all pages). If the phone is not in your name you still will need to provide the most recent bill for the phone number you listed on your application.
4) A copy of your current and valid driver's license.
5) Proof of Current and Valid Auto Insurance. If you currently do not have auto insurance, Do Not Worry. You will need to have full coverage auto insurance before you can purchase a vehicle, however we can help you work on getting your insurance info to the lender on the day you purchase your vehicle.
6) Most banks require up to 10 Personal References. These can be the names, addresses and current phone numbers of your friends, family members, and co-workers.